By Jamie Munro
* upload performance that’s on hand simply on a undeniable machine or platform
* Retrieve the device’s present GPS position and position a marker on a map
* Create and retailer a brand new touch or edit an current touch within the deal with publication
* Take images with the digital camera or decide on one of many user’s present photographs
* add a dossier from the neighborhood machine to an exterior server
* let the machine to list audio or video via your app
* let your software to save lots of records in the neighborhood
Read Online or Download 20 Recipes for Programming PhoneGap: Cross-Platform Mobile Development for Android and iPhone PDF
Similar programming books
The major motivation for this booklet stems from the statement that the folk who such a lot have to know how to do functionality research are quite often thwarted by way of the volume of
A step by step advisor that can assist you construct full-scale net functions utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero
• grasp software improvement with Zend Framework 2. zero
• find out about Zend Framework elements and use them for capabilities similar to looking, picture processing, and fee gateway integrations
• combine third-party providers for media sharing and money processing
ZF2 is the most recent replace to the well known Zend Framework. This model has significantly eased the method of creating advanced net purposes with minimum improvement attempt utilizing plug and play elements. ZF2 additionally offers a hugely strong and scalable framework for constructing net applications.
"Zend Framework 2. zero by way of instance: Beginner’s Guide" will advisor you thru the method of constructing strong internet functions utilizing ZF2. It covers all facets of Zend Framework program improvement correct from deploy and configuration; the initiatives are designed in a manner that readers can simply comprehend and use them to construct their very own functions with ease.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" starts with the fundamental set up and configuration of the Zend Framework. As you move during the routines, you are going to turn into completely conversant in ZF2. With this booklet, you are going to find out about the fundamental innovations of creating good MVC net purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero. The special step by step directions will allow you to construct performance similar to a bunch chat, a dossier & media sharing carrier, seek, and an easy shop to call a number of. additionally, you will use quite a lot of exterior modules to enforce beneficial properties that aren't natively to be had. by means of the tip of the e-book, you'll be good versed in development advanced, functionality-rich internet purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" offers every thing that you just want for construction functionality-rich internet purposes with easy actual global examples and tasks.
What you'll examine from this ebook
• set up and configure Zend Framework 2. zero
• get yourself up to speed with construction Zend Framework 2. zero purposes and recover versed with Zend Framework 2 MVC
• notice find out how to use varieties, validation, and authentication
• comprehend types and database entry
• Create a communications program together with chat and electronic mail
• enforce searches utilizing Apache Lucene
• construct your individual e-commerce shop with PayPal integration
• the way to create HTML5 net purposes
"Zend Framework 2. zero by means of instance: Beginner’s Guide" is a step by step advisor that goals to empower you to construct net functions filled with a few particularly fascinating positive factors utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
Who this booklet is written for
If you're a Hypertext Preprocessor Developer who's new to Zend Framework, yet you need to get hands-on with the product speedy, this booklet is for you. simple wisdom of item orientated programming with Hypertext Preprocessor is expected.
Coming to grips with C++11 and C++14 is greater than a question of familiarizing your self with the positive factors they introduce (e. g. , automobile kind declarations, flow semantics, lambda expressions, and concurrency support). The problem is studying to exploit these beneficial properties effectively—so that your software program is right, effective, maintainable, and transportable.
Achieve services in processing and storing info through the use of complicated ideas with Apache Spark
About This booklet
• discover the combination of Apache Spark with 3rd occasion purposes similar to H20, Databricks and Titan
• overview how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a complicated consultant with a mix of directions and functional examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer with a few event with Spark and need to reinforce your wisdom of the way to get round on the earth of Spark, then this e-book is perfect for you. easy wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is thought. average wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you'll study
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• study clustering and type utilizing MLlib
• detect Spark move processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and learn the way a Spark schema might be populated with info
• examine Spark dependent graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and examine why it really is necessary
• assessment how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster established parallel processing process that gives a variety of performance like graph processing, computing device studying, move processing and SQL. It operates at remarkable speeds, is straightforward to take advantage of and provides a wealthy set of information transformations.
This booklet goals to take your restricted wisdom of Spark to the following point through instructing you ways to extend Spark performance. The booklet commences with an summary of the Spark eco-system. you'll methods to use MLlib to create an absolutely operating neural internet for handwriting reputation. you'll then become aware of how movement processing may be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The ebook extends to teach tips on how to comprise H20 for computing device studying, Titan for graph dependent garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala established code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud setting. variety and technique
This e-book is an intensive advisor to Apache Spark modules and instruments and exhibits how Spark's performance may be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
- Instant Pygame for Python Game Development How-to: Create Engaging and Fun Games with Pygame, Python's Game Development Library
- Fast Software Encryption: 13th International Workshop, FSE 2006, Graz, Austria, March 15-17, 2006, Revised Selected Papers
- Programming Effective Human Services: Strategies for Institutional Change and Client Transition
- Head First Rails: A Learner's Companion to Ruby on Rails
- Flask Blueprints
Additional info for 20 Recipes for Programming PhoneGap: Cross-Platform Mobile Development for Android and iPhone
It is also passing the current URL to the updated init function. This will be used for implementing the callback function. The init function has been updated to accept this new url parameter. onload event, the code checks to see whether it is a string. href is used and stored in the currentUrl global variable. Then, if the variable isPhoneGapReady is already set and true, there is no need to add the listener and wait, so it just calls the onDeviceReady function. Executing a Callback Function Once the Device Is Ready | 17 The onDeviceReady function has been slightly reorganized and some of the previous work has been moved into new functions for later expansion, including the newly added executeCallback function.
If there was an error detecting the acceleration, the stopBall function is called. clearWatch function. An alert dialog box appears as well to inform the user of the error. This code is an excellent start to creating a labyrinthine game using the device’s motion sensors. This feature might not work correctly in all simulators and an actual device may be needed. Using the Accelerometer to Detect Motion | 27 Displaying Table-View Data Problem You have a hierarchical list of items that you wish to display in a table, cascading so that when the user selects the one item, the table navigates to another filtered list of items, until the user receives the specific detail view.
It will then perform a calculation and call the drawImage function, which will move the ball on the screen. First, drawImage clears the canvas’s screen; then it draws the image of the ball on screen in the new x, y coordinates that were calculated in the moveBall function. drawImage function, you can read this article I wrote when experimenting with the tag to create a walking animation using an image sprite. If there was an error detecting the acceleration, the stopBall function is called. clearWatch function.