By Warren W Gay
Complicated UNIX Programming is going past the basics of UNIX programming and offers info and strategies the readers must extend their wisdom base. Designed for pro UNIX programmers, this publication builds at the abilities and information the reader already possesses. It comprises assurance of net tactics, interprocess keep an eye on, dossier process manipulation, synchronization, and lots more and plenty extra.
Read or Download Advanced UNIX Programming (Sams White Book Series) PDF
Similar programming books
The major motivation for this ebook stems from the statement that the folk who such a lot have to know the way to do functionality research are quite often thwarted through the volume of
A step by step advisor that can assist you construct full-scale net purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero
• grasp software improvement with Zend Framework 2. zero
• find out about Zend Framework elements and use them for capabilities equivalent to looking, photo processing, and check gateway integrations
• combine third-party companies for media sharing and cost processing
ZF2 is the newest replace to the well known Zend Framework. This model has significantly eased the method of creating advanced internet purposes with minimum improvement attempt utilizing plug and play parts. ZF2 additionally presents a hugely strong and scalable framework for constructing net applications.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" will advisor you thru the method of constructing robust internet functions utilizing ZF2. It covers all points of Zend Framework program improvement correct from deploy and configuration; the initiatives are designed in a fashion that readers can simply comprehend and use them to construct their very own functions with ease.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" starts with the elemental set up and configuration of the Zend Framework. As you move during the routines, you'll turn into completely familiar with ZF2. With this booklet, you are going to know about the elemental techniques of establishing stable MVC net functions utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero. The special step by step directions will allow you to construct performance similar to a bunch chat, a dossier & media sharing carrier, seek, and a straightforward shop to call a number of. additionally, you will use quite a lot of exterior modules to enforce beneficial properties that aren't natively to be had. through the top of the booklet, you'll be good versed in construction complicated, functionality-rich net purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" presents every little thing that you just desire for construction functionality-rich internet purposes with basic genuine international examples and tasks.
What you'll study from this booklet
• set up and configure Zend Framework 2. zero
• get yourself up to speed with construction Zend Framework 2. zero functions and recuperate versed with Zend Framework 2 MVC
• notice the way to use types, validation, and authentication
• comprehend versions and database entry
• Create a communications program together with chat and email
• enforce searches utilizing Apache Lucene
• construct your individual e-commerce shop with PayPal integration
• methods to create HTML5 internet functions
"Zend Framework 2. zero through instance: Beginner’s Guide" is a step by step advisor that goals to empower you to construct net functions jam-packed with a few rather intriguing positive factors utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
Who this ebook is written for
If you're a Hypertext Preprocessor Developer who's new to Zend Framework, yet you must get hands-on with the product fast, this e-book is for you. easy wisdom of item orientated programming with Hypertext Preprocessor is expected.
Coming to grips with C++11 and C++14 is greater than a question of familiarizing your self with the gains they introduce (e. g. , vehicle kind declarations, flow semantics, lambda expressions, and concurrency support). The problem is studying to exploit these good points effectively—so that your software program is true, effective, maintainable, and transportable.
Achieve services in processing and storing facts through the use of complicated suggestions with Apache Spark
About This booklet
• discover the mixing of Apache Spark with 3rd social gathering functions corresponding to H20, Databricks and Titan
• review how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a sophisticated consultant with a mixture of directions and useful examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer with a few event with Spark and need to bolster your wisdom of the way to get round on the planet of Spark, then this e-book is perfect for you. simple wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is believed. moderate wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you are going to study
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• study clustering and category utilizing MLlib
• notice Spark circulate processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and find out how a Spark schema could be populated with information
• learn Spark established graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and examine why it truly is valuable
• assessment how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster dependent parallel processing method that gives quite a lot of performance like graph processing, laptop studying, circulate processing and SQL. It operates at remarkable speeds, is straightforward to exploit and gives a wealthy set of information transformations.
This booklet goals to take your restricted wisdom of Spark to the following point through educating you the way to extend Spark performance. The ebook commences with an outline of the Spark eco-system. you are going to methods to use MLlib to create an absolutely operating neural web for handwriting popularity. you are going to then realize how move processing might be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The booklet extends to teach tips on how to include H20 for desktop studying, Titan for graph dependent garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala dependent code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud setting. kind and procedure
This publication is an intensive advisor to Apache Spark modules and instruments and exhibits how Spark's performance might be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
- Programming Mac OS X: A Guide for Unix Developers
- Learning Game AI Programming with Lua
- Visual Basic 2005 For Dummies
- Programming Clojure (2nd edition)
- Git Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Professional Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0
Additional info for Advanced UNIX Programming (Sams White Book Series)
Note ENOENT means No Such File or Directory. This error code indicates that the requested file system object was not found (does not exist). Referencing Error Codes by Name Using the errno external variable convention for errors required that a series of error codes be agreed on in advance. 4, 35 for HPUX, and 42 for Linux). The symbolic macro names can be used to refer to the same error codes on different UNIX platforms. h. h> Using symbolic macro references for error codes is important, since it allows your C programs to be portable to other UNIX platforms.
Whenever a function call returned a failure indication, it would first assign a reason code for the failure to the external errno variable. The calling program could then examine this external variable if it cared to know the reason for the failure. When the function returned a successful indication (or "no information" indication), the value of errno was left unchanged. This mechanism was suitable for early versions of UNIX. However, this older method has limitations. To remove the inherent limitations of the errno variable, its definition has changed somewhat in modern versions of UNIX.
Another problem that often occurs is this: What if the error code is not coming from errno but some other variable? The perror(3) function seems best left to academic examples because of its simplicity. Using the sys_errlist Array If you look up the perror(3) function in the FreeBSD man(1) pages (and on most UNIX platforms), you will also see that it describes the sys_errlist array. 5 */ The sys_errlist array is an external array of pointers to string constants. Each string describes a particular error that corresponds to an errno code.