By Onur Cinar
The Android speedy APIs Reference is a condensed code and APIs reference for the hot Google Android 5.0 SDK. It provides the basic Android APIs in a well-organized structure that may be used as a convenient reference.
You won’t locate any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out background classes, or witty tales during this publication. What you can find is a software program improvement package and APIs reference that's concise, to the purpose and hugely available. The ebook is jam-packed with worthwhile details and is a must have for any cellular or Android app developer or programmer.
In the Android speedy APIs Reference, you can find a concise connection with the Android SDK and its APIs utilizing the legitimate Android Studio IDE. This reference is small and convenient and excellent for taking with you in your appointments together with your consumers.
Read or Download Android Quick APIs Reference PDF
Similar programming books
The major motivation for this e-book stems from the remark that the folk who so much have to know the way to do functionality research are quite often thwarted via the quantity of
A step by step consultant that can assist you construct full-scale net purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero
• grasp program improvement with Zend Framework 2. zero
• know about Zend Framework elements and use them for services equivalent to looking, picture processing, and money gateway integrations
• combine third-party prone for media sharing and money processing
ZF2 is the most recent replace to the well known Zend Framework. This model has significantly eased the method of establishing advanced internet functions with minimum improvement attempt utilizing plug and play parts. ZF2 additionally presents a hugely powerful and scalable framework for constructing net applications.
"Zend Framework 2. zero by way of instance: Beginner’s Guide" will advisor you thru the method of constructing strong internet functions utilizing ZF2. It covers all elements of Zend Framework program improvement correct from set up and configuration; the initiatives are designed in a manner that readers can simply comprehend and use them to construct their very own functions with ease.
"Zend Framework 2. zero by way of instance: Beginner’s Guide" starts off with the fundamental deploy and configuration of the Zend Framework. As you move throughout the workouts, you are going to turn into completely accustomed to ZF2. With this publication, you'll find out about the fundamental thoughts of establishing good MVC internet purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero. The targeted step by step directions will make it easier to construct performance resembling a gaggle chat, a dossier & media sharing provider, seek, and a straightforward shop to call a couple of. additionally, you will use quite a lot of exterior modules to enforce beneficial properties that aren't natively on hand. by way of the tip of the ebook, you can be good versed in construction complicated, functionality-rich internet purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
"Zend Framework 2. zero by way of instance: Beginner’s Guide" offers every thing that you just desire for construction functionality-rich net purposes with uncomplicated actual international examples and tasks.
What you'll examine from this e-book
• set up and configure Zend Framework 2. zero
• make yourself familiar with construction Zend Framework 2. zero purposes and get better versed with Zend Framework 2 MVC
• detect find out how to use types, validation, and authentication
• comprehend versions and database entry
• Create a communications software together with chat and e mail
• enforce searches utilizing Apache Lucene
• construct your individual e-commerce shop with PayPal integration
• how one can create HTML5 internet purposes
"Zend Framework 2. zero through instance: Beginner’s Guide" is a step by step consultant that goals to empower you to construct internet purposes choked with a few relatively intriguing positive aspects utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
Who this booklet is written for
If you're a Hypertext Preprocessor Developer who's new to Zend Framework, yet you must get hands-on with the product quick, this ebook is for you. easy wisdom of item orientated programming with Hypertext Preprocessor is expected.
Coming to grips with C++11 and C++14 is greater than a question of familiarizing your self with the beneficial properties they introduce (e. g. , car variety declarations, circulate semantics, lambda expressions, and concurrency support). The problem is studying to exploit these positive factors effectively—so that your software program is true, effective, maintainable, and transportable.
Achieve services in processing and storing information through the use of complicated options with Apache Spark
About This publication
• discover the mixing of Apache Spark with 3rd social gathering functions equivalent to H20, Databricks and Titan
• overview how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a sophisticated consultant with a mixture of directions and functional examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This publication Is For
If you're a developer with a few event with Spark and need to reinforce your wisdom of ways to get round on this planet of Spark, then this ebook is perfect for you. simple wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is believed. moderate wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you'll research
• expand the instruments to be had for processing and garage
• study clustering and class utilizing MLlib
• observe Spark move processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and find out how a Spark schema might be populated with information
• research Spark dependent graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and research why it truly is important
• evaluation how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster established parallel processing method that offers a variety of performance like graph processing, laptop studying, circulate processing and SQL. It operates at unparalleled speeds, is straightforward to take advantage of and provides a wealthy set of information transformations.
This publication goals to take your constrained wisdom of Spark to the subsequent point by way of educating you ways to extend Spark performance. The e-book commences with an summary of the Spark eco-system. you are going to tips on how to use MLlib to create an absolutely operating neural web for handwriting popularity. you'll then observe how circulate processing will be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The booklet extends to teach how you can comprise H20 for computing device studying, Titan for graph established garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala established code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud atmosphere. variety and method
This ebook is an in depth advisor to Apache Spark modules and instruments and exhibits how Spark's performance will be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
- Microsoft ASP. NET Entwicklerbuch.
- Mathematics for 3D Game Programming and Computer Graphics (2nd Edition) (Game Development Series)
- Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming: 14th International Conference, XP 2013, Vienna, Austria, June 3-7, 2013. Proceedings
- Product-Focused Software Process Improvement: 12th International Conference, PROFES 2011, Torre Canne, Italy, June 20-22, 2011. Proceedings
- The Swift Programming Language
Extra info for Android Quick APIs Reference
In order to send these messages, the calling code also relies on a Messenger instance, as shown in Listing 3-22. Listing 3-22. html. BIND_AUTO_CREATE); } } System Services The Android platform itself also exposes various device and platform features as services. Compared to the services that applications provide, the Android framework makes it much easier to consume these services by providing classes as part of its application programming interfaces (APIs). Applications can interact with these services using these existing interfaces without dealing with intents, AIDL, and binding.
42 CHAPTER 3: Application Components Declaring a Service Creating a new service class does not automatically make the service available on the Android platform. The Android platform requires more meta information in order to make the service available. This meta information needs to be provided again as part of the Android manifest file through the
Html. , cellular or WiFi connectivity). , searching for WiFi networks and adding new WiFi network configurations). , switching between car mode and normal mode). , displaying and hiding the soft input window). KeyguardManager26 allows the application to lock and unlock the key guard screen. SearchManager27 provides access to platform search functionality. WindowManager28 provides access to a top-level window manager to enable you to place custom windows. LayoutInflater29 allows you to inflate layout resources from a given resource in the context.