By Andrew Burgess
Read or Download Backbone.js Blueprints PDF
Similar programming books
The major motivation for this ebook stems from the statement that the folk who such a lot have to know the way to do functionality research are quite often thwarted via the volume of
A step by step advisor that can assist you construct full-scale net functions utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero
• grasp software improvement with Zend Framework 2. zero
• find out about Zend Framework parts and use them for features resembling looking out, photo processing, and money gateway integrations
• combine third-party prone for media sharing and check processing
ZF2 is the most recent replace to the well known Zend Framework. This model has significantly eased the method of establishing advanced internet functions with minimum improvement attempt utilizing plug and play parts. ZF2 additionally presents a hugely strong and scalable framework for constructing net applications.
"Zend Framework 2. zero through instance: Beginner’s Guide" will advisor you thru the method of constructing strong internet functions utilizing ZF2. It covers all elements of Zend Framework software improvement correct from install and configuration; the projects are designed in a manner that readers can simply comprehend and use them to construct their very own functions with ease.
"Zend Framework 2. zero through instance: Beginner’s Guide" starts off with the fundamental install and configuration of the Zend Framework. As you move during the routines, you are going to turn into completely familiar with ZF2. With this publication, you'll know about the fundamental techniques of establishing sturdy MVC net purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero. The particular step by step directions will provide help to construct performance akin to a bunch chat, a dossier & media sharing carrier, seek, and an easy shop to call a couple of. additionally, you will use a variety of exterior modules to enforce positive aspects that aren't natively on hand. by way of the top of the booklet, you'll be good versed in construction complicated, functionality-rich net purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" presents every thing that you just want for development functionality-rich net purposes with basic actual international examples and tasks.
What you are going to study from this ebook
• set up and configure Zend Framework 2. zero
• make yourself familiar with development Zend Framework 2. zero functions and get better versed with Zend Framework 2 MVC
• become aware of the best way to use kinds, validation, and authentication
• comprehend types and database entry
• Create a communications program together with chat and electronic mail
• enforce searches utilizing Apache Lucene
• construct your personal e-commerce shop with PayPal integration
• methods to create HTML5 net purposes
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" is a step by step advisor that goals to empower you to construct net purposes jam-packed with a few relatively intriguing good points utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
Who this booklet is written for
If you're a personal home page Developer who's new to Zend Framework, yet you must get hands-on with the product quick, this ebook is for you. easy wisdom of item orientated programming with Hypertext Preprocessor is expected.
Coming to grips with C++11 and C++14 is greater than an issue of familiarizing your self with the positive aspects they introduce (e. g. , vehicle kind declarations, circulation semantics, lambda expressions, and concurrency support). The problem is studying to take advantage of these positive factors effectively—so that your software program is right, effective, maintainable, and conveyable.
Achieve services in processing and storing info by utilizing complicated innovations with Apache Spark
About This booklet
• discover the mixing of Apache Spark with 3rd celebration purposes corresponding to H20, Databricks and Titan
• evaluation how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a sophisticated consultant with a mixture of directions and useful examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This publication Is For
If you're a developer with a few adventure with Spark and need to bolster your wisdom of ways to get round on this planet of Spark, then this ebook is perfect for you. uncomplicated wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is thought. moderate wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you are going to examine
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• learn clustering and type utilizing MLlib
• detect Spark move processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and learn the way a Spark schema might be populated with info
• examine Spark established graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and research why it really is helpful
• assessment how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster established parallel processing approach that offers a variety of performance like graph processing, desktop studying, movement processing and SQL. It operates at exceptional speeds, is straightforward to exploit and provides a wealthy set of knowledge transformations.
This e-book goals to take your constrained wisdom of Spark to the following point by means of educating you the way to extend Spark performance. The e-book commences with an outline of the Spark eco-system. you are going to how one can use MLlib to create a completely operating neural web for handwriting acceptance. you'll then notice how flow processing will be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The ebook extends to teach the best way to include H20 for laptop studying, Titan for graph dependent garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala established code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud surroundings. variety and strategy
This ebook is an intensive consultant to Apache Spark modules and instruments and indicates how Spark's performance might be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
- Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2013
- How Not to Program in C++: 111 Broken Programs and 3 Working Ones, or Why Does 2+2=5986
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 System Administration Training Kit
- Specification by Example: How Successful Teams Deliver the Right Software
Extra info for Backbone.js Blueprints
Remember, we're using a single-page app, so our URLs are not actual routes on the server. This used to be done with a hash in the URL, but the better and more modern way to do this is with the pushState API, which is a browser API that let's you change the URL in the browser's address bar without actually changing the contents of the page. So, that's what we do with the options object, where we set pushState to true. If you browse your way over to http://localhost:3000/, you'll see our post listing.
We'll expect a collection of comments to be related to a single post, and we get that post as an option. In our Posts collection, url was a string property; however, it can also be a function that returns a string if we need a more dynamic URL. This is exactly what we need for our Comments collection because the URL is dependent upon the post. As you can see, the server location of a collection of comments is the URL for the post, plus /comments. So, for a post with ID 1, it's /posts/1/comments.
But this time, we have to manage users' sessions. static('public')); }); All the extra pieces of middleware—the ones that we didn't use in the previous chapter—are here for managing the user session. com/senchalabs/ connect); it might seem like we're adding a lot of middleware pieces here, but the truth is that they're broken into many small pieces, so you can choose exactly what you need. session: This method sets up persistent logins with Passport Now that these pieces are in place, we're ready to start writing some routes.