By Fei Yuan
CMOS Circuits for Passive instant Microsystems by way of Fei Yuan This ebook presents a complete remedy of the layout rules and implementation of CMOS circuits and structures for passive instant microsystems. significant topics coated within the booklet comprise: passive instant microsystems, radio-frequency strength harvest, facts encoding, modulators and demodulators, low-power precision voltage references, clock new release and calibration, and low-power analog-to-digital converters. This book’s contents function an exhaustive survey of lately released paintings during this quickly evolving box, and are awarded with an emphasis on either the layout ideas and in-depth comparability of the professionals and cons of the designs. This e-book presents the state of the art of CMOS circuits for passive instant microsystems. it truly is a useful source for graduate scholars, IC layout engineers and researchers operating during this fast-evolving box. •Systematically provides CMOS circuit implementation of passive instant microsystems, delivering either theoretical historical past and sensible implementation examples; •Provides in-depth comparability of the professionals and cons of alternative topologies of CMOS circuits for passive instant microsystems; •Focuses on highly-applied themes, comparable to radio-frequency strength harvesting, voltage multipliers, ultra-low energy present and voltage references for passive instant microsystems, low-power ASK demodulators for passive instant microsystems, distant clock calibration of passive instant microsystems, and low-power analog-to-digital converters.
Read or Download CMOS Circuits for Passive Wireless Microsystems PDF
Best cad books
Paoluzzi (Universitá Roma Tre, Italy) offers PLaSM, a layout surroundings for pictures, modeling, and animation that helps speedy prototyping yet doesn't deprive the consumer of keep an eye on over underlying geometric programming. He introduces useful programming with PLaSM, explains uncomplicated snap shots programming innovations, and offers an instructional on simple and complex geometric modeling.
Electronic controllers are a part of approximately all smooth own, commercial, and transportation sytems. each senior or graduate pupil of electric, chemical or mechanical engineering may still consequently be accustomed to the elemental thought of electronic controllers. This new textual content covers the basic rules and functions of electronic keep an eye on engineering, with emphasis on engineering layout.
- Verification Methodology Manual for SystemVerilog Bergeron Cerny Hunter Nightingale
- Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering Applications
- CIRP Encyclopedia of Production Engineering
- Computational Methods in Multiphase Flow VI (Wit Transactions on Engineering Sciences)
Additional info for CMOS Circuits for Passive Wireless Microsystems
14) where VG1 is the gate voltage of M1, we have Vout = 2(VGS,max − VT ) = 2(Vm + Vb − VT ). 15) If we set Vb = VT , then Vout = 2Vm follows. The power efficiency loss caused by the threshold voltage of MOSFETs is eliminated completely. The required compensation voltage Vb can be obtained in various ways. The approach given in  used an external voltage source and a switched capacitor array to generate a set of Vb for all the transistors. Nakamoto et al. 13 . The voltage dividers formed by R1 and M1a , and R2 and M2a provide the required gate voltages for M1 and M2 , respectively.
75) and to account for all shunt capacitances and resistances at the secondary winding, respectively. 15. 19. e. 78) is the mutual inductance and K the coupling coefficient of the transformer. 19. Th´ evenin equivalent circuit of step-up transformer power-matching and gainboosting network. ZT = Rs2 + (ωM )2 . 79) that Th´ evenin impedance is purely resistive. Also, it has two components: the series resistance of the secondary winding and the resistance of the primary winding referred to the secondary winding.
To quantify the dependence of the output voltage and power efficiency of the LC impedance transformation network on the resistive load, the power harvester with a LC impedance transformation network is analyzed. 16. 100 150 200 250 300 Resistance of load [Ω] 350 400 450 500 Power efficiency of LC impedance transformation network. multiplier is modeled as an ideal resistor for simplicity. 5 turns with its outer radium 222 µm and spiral width 15 µm. 17 shows the dependence of the output voltage and power efficiency of the LC impedance transformation network on the resistance of the load.