Read Online or Download Culture in the context of UNFPA programming : ICPD+10 survey results on culture and religion. PDF
Best programming books
The major motivation for this booklet stems from the commentary that the folks who so much have to know the way to do functionality research are quite often thwarted by means of the volume of
A step by step consultant that will help you construct full-scale internet purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero
• grasp program improvement with Zend Framework 2. zero
• find out about Zend Framework parts and use them for services equivalent to looking out, picture processing, and check gateway integrations
• combine third-party companies for media sharing and fee processing
ZF2 is the most recent replace to the well known Zend Framework. This model has significantly eased the method of creating complicated net functions with minimum improvement attempt utilizing plug and play parts. ZF2 additionally presents a hugely strong and scalable framework for constructing internet applications.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" will consultant you thru the method of constructing robust internet functions utilizing ZF2. It covers all facets of Zend Framework program improvement correct from install and configuration; the projects are designed in a manner that readers can simply comprehend and use them to construct their very own purposes with ease.
"Zend Framework 2. zero by means of instance: Beginner’s Guide" starts with the elemental set up and configuration of the Zend Framework. As you move in the course of the workouts, you'll turn into completely familiar with ZF2. With this publication, you are going to know about the fundamental innovations of creating stable MVC internet functions utilizing Zend Framework 2. zero. The distinct step by step directions will provide help to construct performance akin to a bunch chat, a dossier & media sharing provider, seek, and an easy shop to call a couple of. additionally, you will use quite a lot of exterior modules to enforce positive factors that aren't natively to be had. via the top of the e-book, you may be good versed in development advanced, functionality-rich net purposes utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
"Zend Framework 2. zero via instance: Beginner’s Guide" presents every little thing that you simply desire for development functionality-rich net functions with basic genuine international examples and tasks.
What you are going to study from this ebook
• set up and configure Zend Framework 2. zero
• make yourself familiar with construction Zend Framework 2. zero functions and recover versed with Zend Framework 2 MVC
• realize easy methods to use varieties, validation, and authentication
• comprehend versions and database entry
• Create a communications software together with chat and e mail
• enforce searches utilizing Apache Lucene
• construct your individual e-commerce shop with PayPal integration
• create HTML5 net purposes
"Zend Framework 2. zero by way of instance: Beginner’s Guide" is a step by step consultant that goals to empower you to construct net purposes full of a few quite interesting positive factors utilizing Zend Framework 2. 0.
Who this e-book is written for
If you're a personal home page Developer who's new to Zend Framework, yet you must get hands-on with the product speedy, this ebook is for you. uncomplicated wisdom of item orientated programming with Hypertext Preprocessor is expected.
Coming to grips with C++11 and C++14 is greater than an issue of familiarizing your self with the beneficial properties they introduce (e. g. , automobile style declarations, stream semantics, lambda expressions, and concurrency support). The problem is studying to take advantage of these good points effectively—so that your software program is right, effective, maintainable, and conveyable.
Achieve services in processing and storing facts through the use of complex thoughts with Apache Spark
About This booklet
• discover the mixing of Apache Spark with 3rd occasion functions resembling H20, Databricks and Titan
• assessment how Cassandra and Hbase can be utilized for garage
• a complicated consultant with a mix of directions and functional examples to increase the main up-to date Spark functionalities
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a developer with a few adventure with Spark and wish to reinforce your wisdom of ways to get round on the planet of Spark, then this publication is perfect for you. uncomplicated wisdom of Linux, Hadoop and Spark is thought. average wisdom of Scala is anticipated.
What you are going to research
• expand the instruments on hand for processing and garage
• learn clustering and category utilizing MLlib
• notice Spark flow processing through Flume, HDFS
• Create a schema in Spark SQL, and learn the way a Spark schema should be populated with facts
• examine Spark established graph processing utilizing Spark GraphX
• mix Spark with H20 and deep studying and examine why it's beneficial
• assessment how graph garage works with Apache Spark, Titan, HBase and Cassandra
• Use Apache Spark within the cloud with Databricks and AWS
Apache Spark is an in-memory cluster established parallel processing process that gives a variety of performance like graph processing, desktop studying, flow processing and SQL. It operates at unparalleled speeds, is simple to exploit and gives a wealthy set of information transformations.
This ebook goals to take your restricted wisdom of Spark to the subsequent point by way of educating you the way to extend Spark performance. The booklet commences with an summary of the Spark eco-system. you are going to easy methods to use MLlib to create an absolutely operating neural web for handwriting reputation. you'll then become aware of how circulation processing might be tuned for optimum functionality and to make sure parallel processing. The publication extends to teach tips to comprise H20 for desktop studying, Titan for graph established garage, Databricks for cloud-based Spark. Intermediate Scala established code examples are supplied for Apache Spark module processing in a CentOS Linux and Databricks cloud atmosphere. type and method
This booklet is an in depth advisor to Apache Spark modules and instruments and exhibits how Spark's performance should be prolonged for real-time processing and garage with labored examples.
- AntiPatterns: Refactoring Software, Architectures, and Projects in Crisis
- HTML5 and CSS3: Develop with Tomorrow's Standards Today (Pragmatic Programmers)
- An Introduction To Programming in Go
- Git for Humans
- The C++ Programming Language: Special Edition (3rd Edition)
Extra info for Culture in the context of UNFPA programming : ICPD+10 survey results on culture and religion.
2007; the page now uses a different example). xxxvi INSTRUCTOR_PREFACE turns into painful exegesis of the programming language, with little time left for real concepts. In Alan Perlis’s words, “A programming language is low-level when its programs require attention to the irrelevant”. Also contributing to the difficulties of using Java in an introductory course are the liberties that the language takes with object-oriented principles. For example: • If x denotes an object and a one of the attributes of the corresponding class, you may by default write the assignment x a = v to assign a new value to the a field of the object.
Java, C#, C++ and C are, for the next few years, an important part of any software engineer’s baggage; it is important, as reflected by this book’s four language-specific appendices, to ensure that the students know them. This goal is, however, unrelated to the question of what techniques to use in the introductory course. Students will most likely be exposed to these languages at some point; it would be a rare curriculum these days where no course uses at least one of them. In any case, no introductory course that I know covers all of them, so students need to learn more regardless of the initial teaching language.
Note to instructors: what to cover? To provide flexibility for the instructor, the book has more material than will typically be covered in a one-semester course. The following is my view of what constitutes essential material and what can be viewed as optional. It is based on my experience and will naturally need to be adapted to every course’s specifics and every instructor’s taste. • Chapters 1 to 4 should probably be covered in their entirety, as they introduce fundamental concepts. • Chapter 5 on logic introduces fundamental concepts.