By Otto M. Radostits CM DVM MSc MRCVS Dipl ACVIM, Clive C. Gay DVM MVSc Hon DVSc FACVSc Hon Diplomate ACVIM, Kenneth W. Hinchcliff BVSc(Hons) MS PhD Dipl ACVIM, Peter D. Constable BVSc MS PhD Dipl ACVIM
The hot tenth variation of this well-respected reference contains completely revised and reviewed info with content material on new ailments for the main up to date info on illnesses effecting sheep, pigs, goats, horses, and livestock. Divided into sections, common medication and precise drugs, the publication covers themes starting from the scientific exam and manifestation of ailment in organ platforms to precise ailments of the big animal species.
- Includes very important info necessary to any large-animal veterinarian, in particular these operating with horses, livestock, sheep, pigs, or goats.
- User-friendly structure permits the reader to fast take in key information.
- Quick review/synopsis sections for advanced illnesses make very important info effortless to find.
- Features content material on significant illnesses of all international locations, together with international animal and rising diseases.
- Completely revised chapters mirror the knowledge from present literature.
- New chapters deal with illnesses linked to prions and determine very important rising diseases.
- A new major writer who's a well-known authority on inner drugs of ruminant species with wide scientific adventure and medical courses brings his services to this crucial reference.
- Includes content material from contributing authors who're foreign gurus on pig illnesses, toxicological sickness in animals, and illnesses linked to artropod parasites.
- Several new illustrations and sonograms supply updated visible aids for greater understanding.